Our people, our products: Dedicated to winning you more business™
Access our traditional online ordering platform.
Don't have an account?
Designed to work on both your desktop and mobile devices. Simply use your existing login details. Generate quotes, place orders and download custom marketing material.
Please note the customer portal is still in testing.
The SFPMM1 is a compact, hot-pluggable SFP module for linking high speed optical fibre infrastructure to a network. Easily configure and upgrade networks for high-speed networking over optical fibre, with a bit rate of up to 1.25Gbps.
• Mini GBIC / SFP optical fibre adapter
• Transfer data over optical fibre at up to 1.25Gbps
• SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable)
• MMF (Multimode Fibre), compatible with OM1 50/125µm & OM2 62.5/125µm
• Up to 550m transmission distance over OM2 MMF (300m over OM1 MMF)
• 850nm VCSEL laser transmitter
• Hot-pluggable, allowing for installation and removal while the system is running
• Built-in digital diagnostic functions, including optical power monitoring
Installed in the 1000 Base-X (Combo port) SFP ports of VIP Vision PoE switches.
|Cable Type||MMF (Multimode Fiber)|
|Form Type||SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable)|
|Max Bit Rate||1.25Gb/s|
|Max Cable Distance||550m over OM2 MMF (50/125µm), 300m over OM1 MMF (62.5/125µm)|
|Transmitter / Receiver|
|Optical Components||850nm VCSEL (Vertical Cavity Surface Emitted Laser)|
|TX Power||-9.5 ~ - 3dBm|
|Protocols||MSA Compliant, IEEE 802.3z|
|Receiver Sensitivity||< -17dBm|
|Power Supply||<3.5V / 300mA|
|Operating Environment||-40° ~ 85°C / RH95% (max)|