Our people, our products: Dedicated to winning you more business™
Access our traditional online ordering platform.
Don't have an account?
Designed to work on both your desktop and mobile devices. Simply use your existing login details. Generate quotes, place orders and download custom marketing material.
Please note the customer portal is still in testing.
The UPS-B1000-O is a smart online uninterruptible power supply with a max capacity of 1000VA / 900W. This UPS will protect your connected electronics from overloads, overcharges and ESD, while also providing a short-term battery backup for your security system in the event of a power outage.
The UPS-B1000-O features an LCD screen which displays the status and settings of the UPS, as well as network functionality via USB/RS-232 port and packaged software. It can provide backup for three Australian 3 Pin Plugs.
This is an online UPS, giving it several advantages to line interactive UPS:
• Double AC-to-DC conversion isolates equipment from AC line issues, such as blackouts, surges, etc.
• Continuous sine wave output, providing superior compatibility and stability for sensitive equipment.
• Immediate transfer time between line power and battery power during outages.
• Wide input and output voltage range
• ECO mode for energy efficiency
• Protect up to 3 separate 3-pin plug devices
• Prevent hardware damage from sudden power spikes
• Overload, overcharge and ESD protection
• Alarm alerts for battery mode, faults and low power
• 0s transfer time from line power to battery backup power
• Comprehensive LCD display shows load level, battery level, current mode and fault indicators
• Remote monitoring via network application
|AC Voltage Regulation||±1%|
|Battery Type||2 x 12V/9Ah|
|Capacity||1000VA / 900W|
|Charging Voltage||27.4V ±1%|
|Dimensions||282 x 145 x 220mm|
|Frequency Range||40Hz / 70Hz|
|Frequency Range (Battery Mode)||50Hz / 60Hz ±0.5Hz|
|Input Voltage||110VAC ~ 120VAC / 220VAC ~ 240VAC|
|Operating Environment||0 ~ 40°C / 90%RH|
|Output Sockets||3 x Australian 3-pin plugs|
|Output Voltage||100 / 110 / 115 / 120 / 200 / 208 / 220 / 230 / 240VAC|
|Protection||Overload, Overcharge, ESD|
|Recharge Time||4 hours to 90% capacity (Average)|
|Status Display||LCD Screen (Load level / Battery level / AC mode / Battery mode / Bypass mode / Fault indicators)|
|Voltage Range||55 ~ 145VAC / 110 ~ 300VAC|
|Waveform (Batt. Mode)||Simulated Sinewave|