Our people, our products: Dedicated to winning you more business™
The UPS-B1000-O is a smart online uninterruptible power supply with a max capacity of 1000VA / 900W. This UPS will protect your connected electronics from overloads, overcharges and ESD, while also providing a short-term battery backup for your security system in the event of a power outage.
The UPS-B1000-O features an LCD screen which displays the status and settings of the UPS, as well as network functionality via USB/RS-232 port and packaged software. It can provide backup for three Australian 3 Pin Plugs.
This is an online UPS, giving it several advantages to line interactive UPS:
• Double AC-to-DC conversion isolates connected equipment from AC line issues, such as blackouts, surges, overvoltage, etc.
• Continuous sine wave output, providing maximum stability and superior compatibility with sensitive equipment.
• Immediate transfer time between line power and battery power during outages, as the battery is already supplying connected equipment.
• Wide input and output voltage range
• ECO mode for energy efficiency
• Protect up to 4 separate 3-pin plug devices
• Prevent hardware damage from sudden power spikes
• Overload, overcharge and ESD protection
• Alarm alerts for battery mode, faults and low power
• Comprehensive LCD display shows load level, battery level, current mode and fault indicators
• Remote monitoring via network application
|Securview UPS Series (PDF)||0.76 MB|
|AC Voltage Regulation||±1%|
|Battery Type||2 x 12V/9Ah|
|Capacity||1000VA / 900W|
|Charging Voltage||27.4V ±1%|
|Dimensions||282 x 145 x 220mm|
|Frequency Range||40Hz / 70Hz|
|Frequency Range (Battery Mode)||50Hz / 60Hz ±0.5Hz|
|Input Voltage||110VAC ~ 120VAC / 220VAC ~ 240VAC|
|Operating Environment||0 ~ 40°C / 90%RH|
|Output Sockets||4 x Australian 3-pin plugs|
|Output Voltage||100 / 110 / 115 / 120 / 200 / 208 / 220 / 230 / 240VAC|
|Protection||Overload, Overcharge, ESD|
|Recharge Time||4 hours to 90% capacity (Average)|
|Status Display||LCD Screen (Load level / Battery level / AC mode / Battery mode / Bypass mode / Fault indicators)|
|Voltage Range||55 ~ 145VAC / 110 ~ 300VAC|
|Waveform (Batt. Mode)||Simulated Sinewave|