Our people, our products: Dedicated to winning you more business™
Access our traditional online ordering platform.
Don't have an account?
Designed to work on both your desktop and mobile devices. Simply use your existing login details. Generate quotes, place orders and download custom marketing material.
Please note the customer portal is still in testing.
The WGSMSC is an IP and SMS alarm communicator with battery backup. It is compatible with most contact ID alarm panels. The communicator is able to send contact ID alarm events via SMS over the mobile network to up to 5 mobile devices. It can simultaneously communicate via IP (3G, 4G, Ethernet) to a compatible monitoring centre. Separately, the WGSMSC also supports PSTN pass-through.
• Easy to install plug-and-play design, housed in sturdy metal case
• Compatible for integration with most contact ID alarm panels
• Notify up to 5 users via SMS for alarm events, supervision, GPRS fail, power loss and more*
• Configurable via PC-USB and SMS commands
• Rechargeable Li-ion backup battery with SMS alerts on power loss
• Supports 3 communicator modes: GPRS, SMS and PSTN
• Supports reporting to 2 monitoring centre addresses
* Requires standard SIM card, not included
1 x WGSMSC Alarm Communicator
1 x USB cable for configuration via PC
1 x 4G antenna
1 x AC adapter
1 x CD-ROM with configuration software
|Antenna||50 Ω SMA Antenna interface|
|Backup Battery||3.7V/900mAH Li-ion, rechargeable|
|Configuration||USB port / SMS commands|
|Dimensions||105 x 88 x 30mm|
|GPRS Protocol||SIA DC-09-2007 / SIA DC-09-2012|
|GSM Communication Methods||TCP/IP via GPRS|
|Max. Stored Phone Numbers||5 phone numbers for alarm SMS|
|Message Transmission Protocols||SIA DC-09-2007 / SIA DC-09-2012|
|Operating Temperature||-10 ~ +50°C / 80%RH (max.)|
|Outputs||OUT1 / OUT2 / OC type, commutates voltage of up to 30 V and direct current of up to 1 A|
|Power Consumption||10~30mA (Standby) <70mA (Active)|
|PSTN Protocol||Ademco Contact ID SIA DC-05|
|Signal Frequency||4G, 3G, GS 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz|
|SIM Card||3V SIM card support|