The VIP Vision Central Management System (CMS) is a powerful system designed for large-scale and high level enterprise projects. CMS can manage all VIP Vision product lines including NVR and DVR. The VIP Vision CMS supports unlimited cameras, servers and users. The controls and operation of VIP Vision CMS is clear cut and map centric. It has a powerful alarm management system and can control unlimited matrices viewing consoles in the centralized control room.
The main features of the VIP Vision CMS Server Software are:
- Client server architecture: One CMS server could be connected by several CMS clients
- Wide Range of Supported Devices: Support for IP cameras from ACTi, Arecont, Axis, EtroVision, IQeye, JVC, LevelOne, Lumenera, Mobotix, Panasonic, Pixord, Sony, Toshiba, VIVOTEK, Zavio.
- Multiple matrix console - Several matrix consoles could be connected through network
- Live Viewing - Up to 64 concurrent camera viewing for each matrix console
- Alarm Database - Use SQL Server 2005 Express to store all the alarm logs
- Central Server - Store the site map hierarchy data structures. Directly connect to surveillance server to get alarm notifications. Provide TCP service for CMS clients' access through network.
- Supported Alarm Types - Video Signal Abnormal. Digital Input Trigger (Normal / Emergency). Network Abnormal. DVR / NVR Abnormal. Motion / Missing / Foreign / Focus / Blocked / Occlusion. Low Disk Space. CPU temperature High / Fan Speed Low.
- Supported Notification Type - Show on alarm / message list. Play sound. Send e-mail. Phone call and play .wav file. Send SMS message. Move PTZ camera to the preset point. Trigger digital output.